Somewhere Project

Somewhere Project

Est. time: 2~4 hours

For this project, I had to take a photo of myself and turn myself into a doll or another type of toy. Also, I had to put myself into a location that was new but also worked with the doll or toy I was working with. I was looking through my photos and I couldn't figure out which one would be best for turning into a doll. It then hit me to do a trophy when the professor mentioned it and said there were tutorials to make your skin gold and shiny like a trophy. 

I decided on the image of me practicing tennis to turn into a trophy because I also found a tennis trophy that looked extremely familiar to the photo that was taken. At first this project seemed to be difficult, but after following the tutorial for making myself gold, it was simple.


 


Comments

Popular Posts