Logo Project

Logo Project

I created a logo that incorporates parts of me that mean the most, without making them obvious. The small four circles are points of the letter m for my first name initial. The swirl at the bottom shows a lower case g, which is my last name initial. It can also show two arms up in the air to show strength. The middle shows three petals, which represent the three members of my family, my sister and my parents. Lastly, it also represents a flower because of my nickname sunflower from my uncle. 

I liked creating this logo because I was able to get more simplistic over time and make the logo more meaningful. However, it was extremely difficult to figure out what shapes and designs I wanted to create that would work at any size.

Below are my Black and White and Color variations of my Logo.

Est. Time: 2 hours




Comments

Popular Posts