Business Cards Project

Business Cards

Est. Time: ~ 4 hours

For this assignment, I had to make 3 different Business Cards using the colored logos I created earlier in the semester. I have never used InDesign before so it was interesting to see another Adobe program. At first I was nervous to use Adobe InDesign because I have never used it before. However, I found it to be pretty easy to follow.

The colors of my logos were blue, green and pink and were each just using different shades of each color. I wanted to keep that uniform throughout my business cards, so I made sure to incorporate that into my cards. I chose these colors because they are my favorite and also my family member's favorites as well. I really enjoyed working on this project and it might even be one of my favorites.

The hardest part of this assignment was choosing a layout of the business cards. I wanted to keep them relatively simple like the green business card, so you would be able to be drawn to the information in the card and not the overbearing design of it. I chose to go with stripes and gradients for my business cards because I believe those are very simple design accents that added to the plain background and shapes of the business cards to make them more interesting. I decided to also make four business cards because the gradient cards are the same except for the gradient colors.


  

 

 

 

Comments

  1. All of your projects came out very well and it is easy to tell you are skilled in using these tools. Your business cards are very clean and professional and your logo is very distinctive and memorable which is great. Your projects are always good and it is easy to tell you put in the effort and work hard on them. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts