B&W to Color Project

B&W to Color


Est. Time: 6 hours

I am really proud with how these turned out. Once I got the hang of the brush tool and a feel for my picture, I was able to move quickly through the project. Trying to line up the colors on the edges of what I was coloring was the most teditious. But after doing it for some time, it became easier. 

I choose this photograph of myself because I normally don't like photos taken of me but one day on a photoshoot with my roommates, one of them took this picture of me and I really liked it. I thought it would work well with this project because of the different background on either side of me. 

The first picture is the original picture with the B&W photo next to it followed by my six varied images using the adobe color rules.

   


  

  

  

Comments

Popular Posts