Tag Brush Logo

Tag Brush Logo

Est. Time: ~ 30 minutes - 1 hour

This was an in-class assignment using Adobe Photoshop. I really enjoyed making my own tag brush using the Black and White Logo I made earlier this semester. I have used Adobe Photoshop quite a lot, so I was very comfortable with creating this Tag Brush with the many layers in the file. However, I have never made a new brush before so it was interesting to see how it was done.

For the color, I chose purple because it is my favorite. I have always liked light, pastel colors and thought it was fitting to use it in a TagBrush with a logo that is supposed to represent myself. My mom's favorite color is purple as well, and whenever I think of the color I think of my family and my home that has so many purple decorations. 

This was an in-class assignment as did not take long at all. The only thing I had trouble with that the professor helped me with was the outline of the white on the brush. I knew I didn't want it to be as crisp as it originally was when we did it all together as a class, so the professor helped me feather the line and I think it looks a lot better now.

I'm really proud with how this came out.

Comments

Popular Posts