Calligram Project

CALLIGRAM


Est. time: 5 hours

I didn't like this project as much as I liked the first project. I was able to make two images and I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I decided to post both of them. The first one is of Cinderella's slipper with the song "A dream is a wish your heart makes". I love Disney and I would have Disney movie marathons with my sister when I was younger, and even now when we are both home for school breaks. 

The second image is of a sunflower with the song "Sunflower" by Post Malone. I really liked this idea because my uncle, one day when I was little, started calling me sunflower, and from then on the nickname stuck. Even to this day my uncle still calls me sunflower.

I have used Adobe Illustrator before so I found this project to be easier than the first one and was able to understand it quicker. When trying to decide which image I liked better, I was really torn. I really liked how neat and clean the slipper turned out to be. However, I liked the background story of the sunflower as well. Since I couldn't decide, I posted both.

                            
                                 
                                               
                                      

Comments

  1. I love both pieces, you did an amazing job on both of them. I personally like the sunflower one more, just because I love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts