About Me

Who am I?


My name is Morgan and I am a current Junior at the University of Tampa. I am originally from Long Island, New York. I started experimenting with photography when I was in middle school. From then, I begged my parents until I was gifted my first camera. My passion for photography has only grown through the years. I even hope to have a career in it, preferably in weddings, family and portrait photography. My favorite part about this type of photography is being able to capture precious moments for people to look back on and remember forever.

Not only did I sign up for FMX 210 for the requirement aspect of the class, but also because I want to become more aware of the technological part of art. It would help me a lot more with the programs I use for photography. I know very little of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. This class will help me gain more knowledge in these programs and be more comfortable using them. 

I am a little nervous because I don't know what to expect in this new class. The nerves always set in for the first week of school, even being in college for my third year now. Also, I don't know anyone in the class and I tend to keep to myself at the beginning. Once the class is in full swing of the semester, it will help me open up more and not be so shy. I also have a bad habit of being a perfectionist and have OCD-like tendencies. Hopefully, that won't get in the way of my projects' successes too much.

With all that being said, I can't wait to see what projects we do. Having just a little teaser in class of what we will be doing was more than enough to make me curious of the examples the professor will be showing for each project. I am looking forward to this class very much along with my other art classes this semester. This might even turn out to be my favorite semester at UT.

Comments

Popular Posts